Sunday, September 14, 2014

~~~~~~~I AM STILL ALIVE AND CREATING~~~~~~~

WOW! What an year it has been. I have been busy with so many things in so many different directions that my poor blog has been left behind. Since things have quieted down a little and fall is here I can now share all the amazing things that I have done and tried to do over the past few months.
So sit tight and hang on for another week while I am in Utah learning many awesome things about Aromatherapy and how Essential Oils can help us every day. Here are a few things to check out until then........


                     


              My Trees Of Life  Pendants


Bead USA Owl Swap Necklace



                                 Lampwork Dangle Earrings
     My Lampwork Trees









                DoTERRA Essential Oils and my Handmade Wire Wrapped Aroma Pendant....This was part of the Bead Swap - USA Chinese Auction that I just participated in this last August.

No comments:

Post a Comment