Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RESTARTING MY FAITH JOURNEY






Today I am restarting my 31 Days of Faith Journey with Tracie from tsjphotography.com. After reading her day 1 post I knew that God had brought me here and why. I am on a journey to renew my faith and strength in the Lord above. There was a time not too long ago that I was a very strong women, in love with the Lord  and very strong in my beliefs. All of my days were filled with song n praise and a outward faith that no one could miss....Then life decided to step in the way and completely turn my world upside down.  My faith was tested n tested again. So much that all that was left was a big hole of sadness and a hunger to regain my passion for my God and the purpose he has for me.
Here is the link and I ask you to follow along as a regain that strength, faith and passion I've lost touch with.
http://tsjphotography.com/blog/31-days-of-faith/

No comments:

Post a Comment